Honda Roadside Assistance
Call: 1-800-465-PLUS (7587)
Welcome to Honda Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Roadside Service: Emergency roadside assistance will be dispatched if your vehicle's battery requires boosting, if you need help changing a Flat Tire, or if you need gas delivered to your stranded vehicle.
- Emergency Lockout Service: If you lose, break or lock your keys in your vehicle, Roadside Assistance will dispatch an authorized service contractor or transport the vehicle to the nearest authorized Honda Dealership. In the event that new keys are required, you will be responsible for the cost.
- Winching Service**: Roadside Assistance will arrange for service and pay up to $100 per incident if you're stuck in snow, mud or a ditch. **Any winching services required are considered a recovery service. Servicing facilities will take every step possible to avoid incurring additional damage to the vehicle. However, if after the recovery has been performed and the damage is identified, the facility will not be held liable or accountable. Any such claim should be reported through your vehicle insurance provider.
- Mechanical Breakdown Towing: Roadside Assistance services will arrange to have your vehicle towed from the breakdown site to your preferred Honda Dealer within 100 km or to the nearest Honda Dealer within 500 km.
- Emergency Transportation: In the event of a mechanical breakdown less than 100 km from your home, you will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $300 for commercial transportation (taxi, bus or train) to take you to your destination and/or back to the Honda Dealer.
- Trip Interruption Benefits: In the event of a mechanical breakdown more than 100 km from your home, Roadside Assistance will provide you with $500.00 for emergency accommodations, meals and car rentals.
- Traffic Accident Services: If you are in an accident less than 100 km from home, Roadside Assistance will arrange to have your vehicle towed from the accident site to your preferred Honda Dealer within 100 km or to the nearest Honda Dealer within 300 km. NOTE: Traffic accident benefits are provided only when no other insurance is provided. A letter from the insurance company confirming benefits not covered is required.
- Emergency Message Service: Should an emergency arise with respect to you and your vehicle, Roadside Assistance will make a reasonable effort to get a message to family, friends or business associates.
- Dealer Locator Service: When necessary, Roadside Assistance will provide the driver with the exact location and phone number of the nearest Honda dealer to locate original parts with quality.
- Car Rental Benefits: If your Honda requires a minimum of five (5) hours for repairs, or the parts are unavailable from Honda Canada, Honda Plus will provide you with $45.00 per day towards a car rental for a maximum of five (5) days. NOTE: This benefit cannot be combined with the Trip Interruption Benefit.
- Tire Road Hazard Service: If your tires become damaged due to a hazardous road and driving your vehicle is unsafe, Honda Plus will cover the installation, balancing and the value of the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) tire based on the tread depth at the time of loss. Maximum 4 tires and/or repairs.
- The Honda Computerized Trip Routing Service: If you call 14 days before your next road trip, Honda Plus will send you a touring information package which includes: custom computerized trip routing map, road, city and vacation area maps as well as details about places of interest you can visit.
Honda Plus doesn't stop here, we also offer exclusive Protection Plans so you can prepare for the unexpected.
This is a representation and is intended to provide an outline of the Honda Plus Roadside Assistance plan offered. At any time, Honda Canada Inc. has the right to change without notice or obligation. Please refer to the contract for full details of coverage, limitations and exclusions.